M8S MECOOL TV BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8S MECOOL TV BOX

Just newly learning how to use this device and driven crazy with the supplied remote. The main screen has large cursor that moves between each icon, OR a mouse pointer
    that moves super slowly. Both are controlled by the arrow keys on the remote. But how do you change from one or the other ? I've fluked it a couple of times but only sure way it to power off, then the (better) block cursor starts up. Any info appreciated.

If this be the remote you have the red circled button is what you push

Click image for larger version  Name:	remote.png Views:	1 Size:	176.7 KB ID:	713074
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Many thanks Trebor, I get it now. The button appears to do nothing as the pointer only appears after you press that,then press an arrow key. Although when the pointer's showing it goes away immediately.
      The blue block cursor can be hidden but testing right now it stayed on screen, so couldn't tell when it's restored (or not).

Comment

Get a cheap wireless USB mouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Akexander99 View Post
          Many thanks Trebor, I get it now. The button appears to do nothing as the pointer only appears after you press that,then press an arrow key. Although when the pointer's showing it goes away immediately.
          The blue block cursor can be hidden but testing right now it stayed on screen, so couldn't tell when it's restored (or not).
          thanks for pointing that out
          spanish dictionary online, json formatter tool

Comment

Working...
          X