Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newer firmware abox a3

Hi,
    I have an Abox A3 runnig stock android 6.0.
    After a coupple of emails I finally had the new upgraded firmware from goobang doo and the amlogic tool for to flash it. (and I'd like to share it)
    Firmware file:

g
    USB Burning Tool:

My problem is that if I try to connect my win 10 laptop with a male to male usb cable to my Abox the pc did not recognize it.The Abox have offcourse enabled debug options and usb is set to file exchange and my laptop have latest adb e android drivers installed.
    Can anybody help me please?
    Best regards
    ​​​​​​​Carlo

Originally posted by Carlo Rossi View Post
    Hi,
    I have an Abox A3 runnig stock android 6.0.
    After a coupple of emails I finally had the new upgraded firmware from goobang doo and the amlogic tool for to flash it. (and I'd like to share it)
    Firmware file:

g
    USB Burning Tool:

My problem is that if I try to connect my win 10 laptop with a male to male usb cable to my Abox the pc did not recognize it.The Abox have offcourse enabled debug options and usb is set to file exchange and my laptop have latest adb e android drivers installed.
    Can anybody help me please?
    Best regards
    ​​​​​​​Carlo
    you may need to find the drivers for that device itself . sounds like you have everything else . not sure what would not let your PC see it besides that . I done a quick search for some advise for you and saw no drivers for it
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Hi,
      thank u for your reply.
      About drivers before the amlogic burning tool finishes installing it open up the Driver Instillation wizard end show I have correctly installed them...tried to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times but did not worked.

Comment

Hi,

If you have access to another computer running Windows 7 or Windows 8 then install the USB Burning Tool and install Android Drivers. There are times when Windows 10 on certain computers fails to install Android Drivers properly.

Comment

Hi

I have same box from goobang doo.I downloaded firmware from location you shared.

I tried USB A to A first but like you Windows 10 not detecting the Box. hence i tried SD Card method ( for sd card method required additional steps for this Box)

After successful installation I checked the "About" section and to my disappointment it is not updated or 7.1 version. It is same old firmware on 6.0 complied in 2016 with latest security patch on August 1, 2016.

So no point in upgrade.

Comment

Working...
          X