Recommendation to VPN for Kodi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation to VPN for Kodi

I need a recommendation from you guys on Kodi. I have a Minix Neo U9-H Android Box. I want to know which VPN is best for Kodi app? Not just only for Kodi but it must be an all-rounder from every perspective. I read a detailed nordVPN review. But still, I am stuck what should I opt for?
    Last edited by DonaldS; 06-04-2018, 00:21.

Originally posted by DonaldS View Post
    I need a recommendation from you guys on Kodi. I have a Minix Neo U9-H Android Box. I want to know which VPN is best for Kodi app? Not just only for Kodi but it must be an all-rounder from every perspective. I read a detailed nordVPN review. But still, I am stuck what should I opt for?
    I recommend Private Internet Access or Express VPN, i have had both and currently use Private Internet Access, Express VPN was the only one which allowed me to view USA Netflix, you can take trials of both to see which you like or use both.

Comment

Personally, I use Kodi on the Fire Stick, and it gives me enormous freedom. To enhance accessibility and bypass restrictions, I use Express VPN that works best with Kodi (according to this review https://www.firesticktricks.com/expressvpn-review.html ). By the way, it works on several devices. Express VPN has much more servers which guarantee high speeds. ??? I think before deciding to buy from a certain VPN provider, you should think what else you need it for because it could serve in more different ways rather than just Kodi. I use VPN for anonimity purposes as well and it does its job perfectly

Comment

hmm...
        if you go for nordvpn... checkout the latest "Advchina" YouTube vid for coupon : 1month free + 75% off
        alternative : jay2cent and linus technews, YouTube vids also have a lot of VPN coupons

note : I choose for a VPN that came with a pre-configured VPN (client) router... aka anything connected to vpn wifi router = protected
        *I did not like the idea of installing VPN client software on every device I own...

anyway goodluck

Comment

All VPNs from current major players should work just fine. It's all about price by my opinion..

Comment

Working...
          X