Just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for fun

I love my Pipo M8 Pro, and I know others love their tabs as well.

Thought it might be fun to post a picture of my screenshot. Easy to do with the new Screenshot setting in JBean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-16-10-28-24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	438612

I am using the Go launcher. Other apps that may interest ....Wallpaper Wizard (makes for a great screen picture); Total Commander; QuickPic (business catalog of jpegs); Documents to Go.

Note all my direct links to web sites. These are Bookmark shortcuts that the Go Launcher provides.
    Kinda kewl ...doncha think?
    Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
    Kinda kewl ...doncha think?
    Yes very cool! I have not got a new tablet since the Yuandao N101 but this Pipo looks damn good even though I like 11" tablets.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Yes very cool! I have not got a new tablet since the Yuandao N101 but this Pipo looks damn good even though I like 11" tablets.Bob
      You have no excuse, Finless. The M9 Pro is every bit the tab the M8 Pro is.. .maybe even better.You know you want one! 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
        I love my Pipo M8 Pro, and I know others love their tabs as well.Thought it might be fun to post a picture of my screenshot. Easy to do with the new Screenshot setting in JBean.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3301[/ATTACH]I am using the Go launcher. Other apps that may interest ....Wallpaper Wizard (makes for a great screen picture); Total Commander; QuickPic (business catalog of jpegs); Documents to Go.Note all my direct links to web sites. These are Bookmark shortcuts that the Go Launcher provides. Kinda kewl ...doncha think?
        Administrator. Please feel free to move this to the thread on Screens, Wallpapers & Other Artwork. Sorry about any inconvenience.

Comment

Yes i really love my samsung mini galaxy tab. It is really amazing for fun.
          iPad tutorial

Comment

Working...
          X