Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricked android box TX 3 pro - help needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked android box TX 3 pro - help needed!!

Hi,

I have TX3 pro and I try to put a new firmware from here using Burn card maker:

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...-tv-box-2.html

My steps:

- download that firmware
    - burned firmware on sd card using burn card maker
    - by instruction firmware should start automatically but it didn`t (it entered andorid normally) so I in the next attempt pressed reset button and I turn the box on with SD card in it. This time blue light started to blink and I waited 5mn but nothing happened. After that I didn t hold reset button anymore.
    - Now it blinks blue, when I remove sd card it just turn red light on, it won`t turn on.
    - After I put card again and remove HDMI cable it has a solid blue light but it has no image on screen.

Is my andorid box broken? Any tips?
    Last edited by lorcav123; 09-21-2018, 19:09.

Update: I disconected HDMI cable, sd card was in device, blue light was solid and leave it that was while I was writing this. After I connnected HDMI cable I got some russian option dialog on box. I choose red option on that dialog because green wasn`t working and it seems that it put a new improved android on it. That seems strange to me , i am worrid that something should went wrong because I tried after unsuccessfully first attempt to move sd card out, to turn power off, seems like there was no time for andorid to make a correct installation. To leave it like thsi or to try another attempt? I want to be sure that everything went OK...

Comment

I tried again and this time android progress bar appeared and everything went fine!!!

Couple of questions:

- I use remote controler to navigate through android box, it is not best solution. I was wondering if I watch movie or youtube and then press menu button on remote controller will these app stay hidden/active in background or they are turned off?

- This custom firmware, are they safe?? I mean no hacking tool, backdoor, trojan or any other danger? Should I scan with some antivirus?

- I have program that scan autorun and when I put sd card from android box to my PC it told me this:

> K:\System Volume Information
      > K:\System Volume Information\WPSettings.dat (MD5: cf77dd76f49134cd7c442b1ed533b5b1)

>>> K:\System Volume Information - Malware (folder) > Deleted. (18.09.21. 23.37 System Volume Information.430096)

=> Malicious files : 1/1 deleted.
      => Malicious folders : 1/1 deleted.

Dangerous?

- every time I turn it on it tells me that it need update (option dialog box), any way to turn that off? Previous version didn`t had that, just boot menu than main screen.

Comment

Working...
      X