Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tablet with Rk3188 at 1.6Ghz with 1Gb Ram, is it good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet with Rk3188 at 1.6Ghz with 1Gb Ram, is it good enough?

Hello, I am looking to buy a tablet. I am a light user, such as browsing, ebook reading, occasional youtube watching and some google app games (angry birds, candy crush etc). Will a 8" tablet with RK3188 with CPU 1.6Ghz and 1GB Ram will be enough for me? Or will it keep the tablet lagging and slow?

I hope to hear someoneĀ“s feedback..

Not enough info.. given
    You should post the device name..

Yes.. a rk3188 with 1gb ram should do fine.. (depending on firmware and free usable ram)
    but.. its wise to check for 'user-feedback' on forums and possible reviews
    perhaps.. there is review posted at 'youtube'

just in-case.. the device/model has issues

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post

Not enough info.. given
      You should post the device name..

Yes.. a rk3188 with 1gb ram should do fine.. (depending on firmware and free usable ram)
      but.. its wise to check for 'user-feedback' on forums and possible reviews
      perhaps.. there is review posted at 'youtube'

just in-case.. the device/model has issues
      Hello! there are so many options out there, but one that I am thinking in particular is the Ifive Mini3.
      Link: http://www.banggood.com/FNF-Ifive-Mi...t-p-85060.html

Since it is kind of new in the market, I have been having a hard time to find a review on the product. Found one in youtube, but it was from the seller, which is helpful, but it would be great if I could hear reviews from users. However, I have reading here and there and learned that iFive product in general has good reviews, I am wondering if the 1Gb Ram is enough.

I am planning to root and update the firmware, which I will have to do a little research here there for the right (custom) Rom for this tab.

If anyone could give me feedback, it would so great.

Comment

Working...
      X