X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Tv Box Cooling fan and Acrylic Case

Android Tv Box Cooling fan and Acrylic Case
    for Tanix TX5 Pro,Tanix TX3 Max, Tanix TX3 Mini, Tanix Tx2

This is a corel draw file just give ito to the laser engraving shop use acrylic 3mm

Download for FREE
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxna47p4c7aqbd5/Tanix+Android+Tv+Acrylic+case.zip

Watch

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.jpg Views:	3 Size:	131.4 KB ID:	746465Click image for larger version  Name:	99.jpg Views:	1 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	746466Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.8 KB ID:	746461
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eRainbow; 09-27-2018, 10:41.

This is a corel draw file just give ito to the laser engraving shop use acrylic 3mm
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool video eRainbow. What app did u install to show the live CTemp on the home screen like in the video? Btw what's the cost that u spend to make the casing?

Comment

Originally posted by toto4d View Post
        Cool video eRainbow. What app did u install to show the live CTemp on the home screen like in the video? Btw what's the cost that u spend to make the casing?
        It will cost $ 6.00 here in the philippine for the acrylic and for the rasp berry fan $ 1.00 but i dont know in the other country how much the cost for lazer cut for acrylic try it sir if you own tanix tx3 mini it will work very well for ventilation d best ever the android box did not hang or stop.

This is the application i get to monitor the temperature sir https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...daaan.cpufloat.

Comment

Originally posted by eRainbow View Post

It will cost $ 6.00 here in the philippine for the acrylic and for the rasp berry fan $ 1.00 but i dont know in the other country how much the cost for lazer cut for acrylic try it sir if you own tanix tx3 mini it will work very well for ventilation d best ever the android box did not hang or stop.

This is the application i get to monitor the temperature sir https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...daaan.cpufloat.
          Thanks eRoainbow. Will try out CPUfloat. Once again very good work on your casing. Very very impressive and cheap too.

Comment

@gue_neeh: for sure your device has Hardware issues. X96 mini is Not that bad device for just streaming....flshed always tx3 mini firm

Comment

That is come crazy cooling, in my opinion totally unneeded. These chips can run hot for years at 60c. same with cell phones. I put a tiny little fan in mine cuz it was at 65-70c n now its at 45. just a tiny 30mm fan. Why is all this cooling don't make sense ???

Comment

oh & also you are turning your box into an uneeded filter for dirt & dust, then moisture collects in the dust & contacts of the chipset & cls possibly short it out n fry it. only need a tiny 30mm or less fan n it will cool just fine cuz these boxes have no ventialtion n thats all they need.

Comment

Originally posted by bradbradford View Post
                  oh & also you are turning your box into an uneeded filter for dirt & dust, then moisture collects in the dust & contacts of the chipset & cls possibly short it out n fry it. only need a tiny 30mm or less fan n it will cool just fine cuz these boxes have no ventialtion n thats all they need.
                  I made this for people want to make a good cooling for thier tv box it is need so you can use the tv box for long operation did you really watch it ihas a 30mm fan and 80mm fan for choice and i have the material to build it without high cost i just share it .

I know you can't do this or ever make a better good looking and working cooling.
                  i dont make a trash looking and not working that why it is awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by eRainbow View Post

I made this for people want to make a good cooling for thier tv box it is need so you can use the tv box for long operation did you really watch it ihas a 30mm fan and 80mm fan for choice and i have the material to build it without high cost i just share it .

I know you can't do this or ever make a better good looking and working cooling.
                    i dont make a trash looking and not working that why it is awsome.

Nice job mate, some people are ignorant that some parts of the world may have a different climate as where they live, and that drastic cooling measures are a must.

Looks really good

Comment

did you use temperature conttroller? There are several, I would pick up 60 degree Celsius at which controller opens for cooling. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                        did you use temperature conttroller? There are several, I would pick up 60 degree Celsius at which controller opens for cooling. Any suggestions?
                        How does a temperature controller work? By reducing processor frequency and throttling other components?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.8 KB ID:	810285just add this component to the curcuit. It will open in this case @45°C and the fan will run until like 35°C is reached, then curcuit will be closed. Just trying to build that for my AVM Fritzbox. Result: fan only runs when cooling is needed...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                            Click image for larger version Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.8 KB ID:	810285just add this component to the curcuit. It will open in this case @45°C and the fan will run until like 35°C is reached, then curcuit will be closed. Just trying to build that for my AVM Fritzbox. Result: fan only runs when cooling is needed...
                            Not much use in Thailand, where ambient temperature is 32 - 35°C.
                            A box without fan will run about 50°C on idle.

A Mecool M8S Max with built in fan will not go below 39° on idle

I have modified many boxes with a large heat sink and 100x100mm fan built underneath, sucking the air out through a 70 mm hole I cut in the bottom plate, and they would run about the same temperature with fan running constantly

Comment

Hi ,

User "BowerR64" made some nice 3mm acrylic Mods with his PCBs ,

round plates are nice too ,

greetings / gefattern
                              Last edited by gefattern; 07-16-2020, 02:37.

Comment

Working...
                              X