H96 Pro Plus 3/32gb blue motherboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro Plus 3/32gb blue motherboard.

Hello to all and i apologize if i am in a wrong section.
    I have an H96 Pro Plus with 3gb Ram 32 Rom blue motherboard android 7. Worked well for about 8 months just as it came from the shop. Suddenly it won't boot past the H96 Pro screen.
    Tried to hard reset it worked for a while but again suddenly won't boot. Tried different power adapter not 5v 3a (haven't found one yet), won't boot. Tried again it''s own adapter just a quick flash of blue light and nothing more. Tried several times to hold reset button and apply power but always the same flash of blue light. Tried again yesterday and it's working perfectly. Now i'am afraid to close it and have it on suspend mode red light on from the remote.
    I have been all over youtube, this site and many more. Can someone post the latest firmware that he nows it works for the specific tv box?
    I see that there are 2 ways to upgrade the firmware, one with usb burning tool and one with burning card reader program.
    I don't think my tv box is dead and i want to try to revive it but there are so many firmwares that i find it very diffycult to know which is the right one to chose.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Bummer, as of recent both lpddr3 and ddr4 boards are blue. So its a 50/50 shot on correct firmware. Until you are able to read the silk screen info on the board to confirm, you will not know exactly unless you try and boot.

Comment

thank you x92-2gb for the comment,i will try to read it and post back.

Comment

Until you are able to read the silk screen info on the board to confirm, you will not know exactly unless you try and boot.

Comment

Working...
        X