T95Z Plus Firmware 2gb/16gb update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z Plus Firmware 2gb/16gb update

Hi all completely new to this and my searches have lead me to here. I have a T95Z Plus 2gb/16gb and the WiFi is very weak and much slower than my other android box. Someone mentioned I should update the firmware. The OTA Updater says there is one but it doesn’t work. The firmware it has ends in 0032. As a complete novice on this what firmware do I have to get and will it resolve the weak WiFi issue? Also how on earth do I put it onto the android box and which firmware do I need. I don’t know how to tell which box I have? Is there a step by step guide on what to do. Happy to try anything as I would like to learn and everyone has to start somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hey will0201, start digging around the webs. not sure what box you have exactly so be careful. here is a video from youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMabs5yn3OQ at least it will show you how to and you can learn the basics . you just make sure of the box you have and you'll be fine .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Posted in wrong area Will try to find it
      Last edited by suewatters1; 10-21-2018, 02:37. Reason: Posted it wrong area I think

Comment

Working...
      X