Cast to TV box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cast to TV box

What app can I download to my Android TV box so that I can cast from a tablet or a phone? Some boxes have Chromecast built in, I own a Chromecast but would like to cast through the box.

there are several on the play store . try downloading some and see what suits your needs
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I was looking at the Miracast, couldn't connect. Most of them looked like for smartphone to broadcast, I need one for receiving. Was hoping someone could direct me to one that works. I thought the box I had came with Miracast installed so I did a factory reset but it must have been on a previous box.

Comment

Originally posted by striker65 View Post
        I was looking at the Miracast, couldn't connect. Most of them looked like for smartphone to broadcast, I need one for receiving. Was hoping someone could direct me to one that works. I thought the box I had came with Miracast installed so I did a factory reset but it must have been on a previous box.
        I believe I remember one called allcast receiver ? night be worth looking
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post

I believe I remember one called allcast receiver ? might be worth looking
          Thanks I'll check it out
          Last edited by tattman65; 10-30-2018, 00:29.

Comment

Working...
          X