Request advice on flashing a Rom to a Android TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request advice on flashing a Rom to a Android TV Box

Hello , I am new to flashing Roms to Android TV Boxes. I am thinking about Flashing [ROM] Mecool M8S Pro (LB) TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1). I read the thread and I didn't see any instructions on flashing the Rom. Can someone please post instructions on how to flash Roms to an Android TV Box i.e. the Mecool M8S Pro L. Thank You

Search YouTube.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by wilspeak View Post
      Hello , I am new to flashing Roms to Android TV Boxes. I am thinking about Flashing [ROM] Mecool M8S Pro (LB) TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1). I read the thread and I didn't see any instructions on flashing the Rom. Can someone please post instructions on how to flash Roms to an Android TV Box i.e. the Mecool M8S Pro L. Thank You
      Hi ,

for sure it is better if you post your future Threads in the Amilogic based TVPlayers / S912 / Mecool / Vontar ... Section ,

in S912 u find for sure some flashing Instructions , otherwise ask in the specific Rom Threads for Info ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

for sure it is better if you post your future Threads in the Amilogic based TVPlayers / S912 / Mecool / Vontar ... Section ,

in S912 u find for sure some flashing Instructions , otherwise ask in the specific Rom Threads for Info ,

greetings / gefattern
        Hello gefattern, Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by wilspeak View Post

Hello gefattern, Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.
          Hello How I fix my bricked Mecool M8S Pro L >>> https://www.mypapercraft.net/how-i-f...s-pro-l/15004/

Comment

Working...
          X