Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 Pro + 3GB/32GB destroyed SONY TV Bravia KDL 32EX550 & LogiTech G300s gaming mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro + 3GB/32GB destroyed SONY TV Bravia KDL 32EX550 & LogiTech G300s gaming mouse

I am devastated at the damage caused by the H96 Pro + Android TV box. I had it working on my Sony Bravia before I presented it to my brother and when I went to his place to connect it, it was erratic to begin. First it booted normally but would not recognize the usb mouse so it was restarted with my perfectly functional logitech G300s mouse connected.

The restart did not bring about the light on the USB mouse nor did it bring the display on the connected Sony Bravia TV. Tried restarting, disconnecting and reconnecting HDMI and power cables to no avail.

Even the Sony Bravia LED refused to start, the TV started blinking red LED, google search revealed the 3 red LED blinks were indicative of the TV having entered a self diagnostics mode, requiring a sony service technician. Sony service said the motherboard of the Bravia TV is gone!

Totally devastated as I have never had any such experience, the TV repair wil cost more than the cost of Android TV box!!
    currently using a Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos Andorid V box without any major issues.

Am afraid to connect the H96 Pro + now to my Sony TV, can anyone help me to test before connecting. Blue LED comes on when powering it with USB cable. Not sure of the power supply anymore

Deeply appreciate any help and support. Thanks in advance.

sounds like high voltage entered your TV HDMI port.
    do you have cable box or coaxial cable to watch TV?
    i thinkg something else damaged you TV... there is no high voltage in the android box but in the cable box there is 50V...

Comment

Working...
    X