Advice choosing the best TV box on market for max 80$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice choosing the best TV box on market for max 80$

Hello community. I am new in this field and I really need your help. I have been researching over 1 month and couldn't find any TV box that fullfills all my requirements. Please help me to finaly find it. (best for 2018)

I need a device that is able to satisfy all these requirements:
    1) Minimum 32gb internal storage, at least 3gb of RAM
    2) Supports Miracast for Android
    3) Can watch at least Full HD movies from Youtube, Kodi
    4) Is able to decode most of audio and video files, but mainly MKV, DTS audio, ISO
    5) Can download from torrent directly from TV box(connected to TV via HDMI cable)
    6) Support 1,5tb external HDD
    7) Play movies directly from Internet and a little bit of gaming(GTA SAN ANDREAS)
    8) Bluetooth
    9)Firmaware updates(OTA)
    10) Pure Android
    11) Not having issues with heating
    12) Runes smoothly and fast
    13) Has a very good Internet cable speed
    14) Can play videos FULL HD directly from 1,5 tb external HDD Thank you!
    15) Can browse and watch movies direct from internet.
    16) Supports latest version of Kodi

P.S: Please help me to find the best Airpad mouse compatible and gamepad as well. Thank you in advance

Originally posted by Timory View Post
    Hello community. I am new in this field and I really need your help. I have been researching over 1 month and couldn't find any TV box that fullfills all my requirements. Please help me to finaly find it. (best for 2018)

I need a device that is able to satisfy all these requirements:
    1) Minimum 32gb internal storage, at least 3gb of RAM
    2) Supports Miracast for Android
    3) Can watch at least Full HD movies from Youtube, Kodi
    4) Is able to decode most of audio and video files, but mainly MKV, DTS audio, ISO
    5) Can download from torrent directly from TV box(connected to TV via HDMI cable)
    6) Support 1,5tb external HDD
    7) Play movies directly from Internet and a little bit of gaming(GTA SAN ANDREAS)
    8) Bluetooth
    9)Firmaware updates(OTA)
    10) Pure Android
    11) Not having issues with heating
    12) Runes smoothly and fast
    13) Has a very good Internet cable speed
    14) Can play videos FULL HD directly from 1,5 tb external HDD Thank you!
    15) Can browse and watch movies direct from internet.
    16) Supports latest version of Kodi

P.S: Please help me to find the best Airpad mouse compatible and gamepad as well. Thank you in advance
    Hi ,

look in the RK3228 thread for MVR9 Box , User Mo123 makes CustomRom for this type of Box ,

think nearly all your needs can be possible with his Roms , but want not give any warranty ,

Point 9 is nearly unpossible in this price range , so better look for good CustomRom support ,

maybe a AML S912 Box some interesting C.roms here too , look for atvExperience , nice Rom

too , if you want to be safe earn some more Money and buy a Shield , what about a Xiaomi

Box or Amazon Stick / Box , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

look in the RK3228 thread for MVR9 Box , User Mo123 makes CustomRom for this type of Box ,

think nearly all your needs can be possible with his Roms , but want not give any warranty ,

Point 9 is nearly unpossible in this price range , so better look for good CustomRom support ,

maybe a AML S912 Box some interesting C.roms here too , look for atvExperience , nice Rom

too , if you want to be safe earn some more Money and buy a Shield , what about a Xiaomi

Box or Amazon Stick / Box , good luck / gefattern
      Thank you very much for info. Shield is too expensive. Mibox s is good and satisfy all points? What is the best Internet adapter? Does it work with any kind of Gamepad controller?

Comment

hmm
        mibox s : only 1 USB port and no "pure android"

my advice
        Install android x86 on a Intel based computer ( like BlissOs x86 / AndroidTV x86 / ... for info see XDA forum )

anyway.. just a thought

updated forgotten info:
        gamepads... xiaomi / tronsmart / 8bit / ... are some good names with android support
        Last edited by mitchell4you; 12-13-2018, 16:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Timory View Post

Thank you very much for info. Shield is too expensive. Mibox s is good and satisfy all points? What is the best Internet adapter? Does it work with any kind of Gamepad controller?
          Hi ,

not sure if this Box has enough Power to play graphic intensiv Games , Gamepads

mostly work with Android , but Games must support it too or u must use a mapping App ,

hope it helps ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X