Question: Chinese Tablets;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Questions

The problem is if you do not want a device you may never get spare parts for to fix it,then generic china tablets are not the way for you to go.But if like me you do not care from time to time the odd gadget breaking and being replaced at your own expense,then by all means buy a generic tablet as you find they have way better specs processor wise and ram wise sometimes even graphicaly over i-devices and other broadly recognized tablet manufacture brands like archos and advent etc, at a computer store i train as a computer repair technician 1 day a week i say train i more help them out and learn at times to,but i stay up to date on viruses and differnet versions of windows lots of nicks and knacks come in and out of the store,but lately they have pushed the place into the 21st century making the inside contemporary,but ito the point i bugged them to get androisd tablets i said we are better starting to get to grips with repairs that may come from them,as a long time passed the request for a tablet rose and they started stocking sumvision tablets from there supplier they are a good little tab they have a good build feel not too light and placo (plastic),they have a dual core cpu rockchip and 1gb ddr3 running a mali 400 gpu,they have 1yr warranty and are just charged at £89 in store they are nice,but you can do better just look up best china tablet scores in google and find a list of china tablets that have the best chipset on them (chips on the motherboard) find a price range locate from the list or from searching google just type the chipset name followed by eg.china tablet or generic tablet.Then look for the best model copy paste the name of the tablets you want in an **** search.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

If you want to enjoy good after-sales servise, I suggest you buy it on

Comment

Originally posted by Rsly View Post
        If you want to enjoy good after-sales servise, I suggest you buy it on

I just bought a PiPo max m9 on the site, it should be here in about 14days, until then....

Comment

Don't buy it,It is a bad quality!

Comment

Originally posted by Freda123 View Post
            Don't buy it,It is a bad quality!
            Mine is working perfect, what is your problem ?

Comment

PIPO tablet is China is very famous.Performance is so good.

Comment

I recommend Banggood.com
                I Bought a Pipo M9 Pro on Banggood.com for $255
                sending lasts exactly 2 weeks from China to Netherlands.
                And much positive reviews on the website:

You can buy here: http://www.banggood.com/PIPO-M9-Pro-RK3188-Quad-Core-1_6GHz-10_1-Inch-Android-4_2-Tablet-p-79280.html

Stefan

Comment

Working...
                X