This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Fix Tanix Tx3 mini no power no display and other device

Hot fix tanix tx3 mini and other no power and no display just jumper the power to spdif the negative and positive.
    Dont forget to flash with latest firmware version to fix the bug happy new year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	756887Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	756883

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.0 KB ID:	756884
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.8 KB ID:	756886

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	756885
    Last edited by eRainbow; 12-31-2018, 08:28. Reason: Fix Tanix tx3 mini, Tanix Tx3 mini brick solution, Tanix tx3 mini no power solution, Tanix tx3 mini no display solution, Tanix tx3 solution,

How did it happen?

Comment

Hi ,

gave this Topic a "sticky" so others can find it better , important to know ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        How did it happen?
        When i plug the power the led in spdif light up then goes off so i make a jumper to it when i jumper it the display in tanix light up to and then it work again but dont you worry no component of the device is over heating and test it everything working fine even flash it with firmware now it running fine no worry i will tell you if my box suddenly broken.

I'm not a texhnician but i know little the problem might be in the protection of the power of the box something is losing power the cause the box not to turn on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	op-.png
Views:	5558
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	756969

Comment

I had flashed this last night but now it won't turn on and even worse, the pc won't detect the box

I did the same thing as you.

??And the display won't turn on. Mine is the same red pcb .

Anny suggestions?

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	796782

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	796780
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
          Last edited by Braxiz; 01-30-2020, 20:08.

Comment

Same to me, did the cable solder, but nothing happend.

In my case, red light form SPDIF stays on.

Comment

Oi eu estou com um probleminha, depois que atualizei minha tx3 mini o display não funcionou mais alguem tem a solução para este problema?

Comment

Hi I have a little problem, after I updated my tx3 mini the display didn't work anymore does anyone have the solution for this problem?
                https://acnlhairguide.net/

Comment

dear editor, i have same problem like others red light form SPDIF stays on, after folow soldering method red light off but usb burning tools cannot detect device. try many type of firmware but still cannot use my TX3 Mini A. hope someone can give attention, TQ.

Comment

Mmh, rockchip or Amlogic, does it matter?

Comment

Working...
                    X