TWRP for T95Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWRP for T95Q

I think I'm way over my head with this post but since I've embarrassed myself many times over the years I know you never get the answer until the question is ask. I've got 20 to 30 T95Q's to setup. for group of friends, 20 to 30 apks' and a custom Launcher. I was hoping to setup one box, create a recovery image an then restore it to the others. I thought TWRP was the right tool but on their official site they don't have a recovery image for this box and clearly me building one is far beyond my tool set. I'm a builder and a network admin, certainly not a coder. Maybe, TWRP isn't even the best tool for me but I have in the past loaded some custom roms that included TWRP and found it easy to complete this task. Maybe there's a better tool or process to accomplish this so if anyone can offer some insight I be grateful . Thank's in advance - Ken

1. In stock rom theres an app called UPDATE&BACKUP.
    u will find ur backup-file in sd-card root.

2. TWRP 3.2.3-0 build for the GT1 Mini (S905X2) that uses the same Amlogic u211 reference board, so it will likely work on this device too...
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nJY...w?usp=drivesdk

there is also a sub-forum here on freaktab for amlogic s905x2 devices
    Last edited by mojojojo67; 02-16-2019, 14:18.

Comment

I try to install via app or via recovery... but say "Unsigned, instal abort" ???

Help!

Comment

Working...
      X