MT 4K N1 Android Box Flash files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MT 4K N1 Android Box Flash files

A mate has one of these boxes that he got from someone who used to work in Singapore, Been working well for him for over a year but since Thursday it seems to be stuck on the boot logo. I have tried to press & hold the reset button while powering it on to get it to the recovery screen but when I do that I only get the screen with the android lying down with an explanation mark in a triangle sticking out of his belly then it reboots itself after a few minutes rather than giving me the recovery options. So looks like it needs reflashed but I cant seem to be able to find any support or flash files anywhere online for it. Can anyone help me with this or if I could install a flash file from another similar box to get it working again?

Originally posted by MurdoTM View Post
    A mate has one of these boxes that he got from someone who used to work in Singapore, Been working well for him for over a year but since Thursday it seems to be stuck on the boot logo. I have tried to press & hold the reset button while powering it on to get it to the recovery screen but when I do that I only get the screen with the android lying down with an explanation mark in a triangle sticking out of his belly then it reboots itself after a few minutes rather than giving me the recovery options. So looks like it needs reflashed but I cant seem to be able to find any support or flash files anywhere online for it. Can anyone help me with this or if I could install a flash file from another similar box to get it working again?
    Hi ,

without knowing what CPU is used , no chance to help , best pictures of PCB , both sides ,

then maybe , help is possible , and more Specs infos RAM/ROM/Wifichip/CPU , so

open up is only chance to see the truth ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Photos attached including spec sheet I found online.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Photos attached including spec sheet I found online.
        Hi ,

u must search for a RK3229 / 1/8GB / with right Wifichip support , think it is the 8189 from

blablabla Chipproducer , maybe this :

We have good news, there is a new firmware for NEXBOX N9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 (update 2016-07-25). Last NEXBOX prepared a lot of updates to their

or

and you can search here for the right Rom in the right Sections or with "search" , but most

important is before you do anything , read & ask in the Thread of the Rom you want to try .

It is a cheap Box , rebuild by so many Brands , with different Specs , remember always ask

if something is unclear ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for that. I found a compatible firmware from the MXQ box, Android version 6, which it says is the latest version for this box, not sure what it was on before as i never seen it working. Up and running again.Much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for that. I found a compatible firmware from the MXQ box, Android version 6, which it says is the latest version for this box, not sure what it was on before as i never seen it working. Up and running again.Much appreciated.
            Hi ,

nice to hear , good luck further / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X