H96 pro plus /bricking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro plus /bricking

I have an H 96 pro plus android seven which freezes I have reset works for a while then needs to be reset again any suggestions on anything I can do with this box would be appreciated
    I have done a hard reset numerous times and it will work for a little bit and when i shut the box off it comes back on and its stuck on the logo need to reset it again and the same thing happens over and over
    I am new to this forum this is my first post thank you

Originally posted by Sorn View Post
    I have an H 96 pro plus android seven which freezes I have reset works for a while then needs to be reset again any suggestions on anything I can do with this box would be appreciated
    I have done a hard reset numerous times and it will work for a little bit and when i shut the box off it comes back on and its stuck on the logo need to reset it again and the same thing happens over and over
    I am new to this forum this is my first post thank you
    Hi ,

you must use a CustomRom of Superceleron for this Box & better Powersupply / 5V / 3000mah ,

all you can find here , but imporant ALWAYS first ask in the specific Thread for help , your Box has

different PCB Versions :

ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

best to post Pictures of both sides of PCB , nearby , good Quality , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X