We need users to help out Freaktab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need users to help out Freaktab

Hi Everyone Like our site? Like everything we do for you. We don't make alot if money running this site. Costs normally excide profits from sponsors and we are re doing the site. I think like us you use the rooms from devs and the knowledge that's posted . ​​​​please help us out with any donations that you feel you can spare. We never ask but we are asking now if your able to help the site out we appreciate it. Just click the link below if your able to help us out.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...UHU&source=url
    ​​​​​​ Warmest Regards The Freaktab Team.
    Last edited by neomode; 06-10-2019, 21:17.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

You will receive a donation for me tomorrow. This forum is fantastic for information about our boxes.

Edit: That PayPal link does NOT work. Just post the email that is setup for PayPal and I can donate to that account.........

Clarkss12
    Last edited by clarkss12; 06-08-2019, 14:53.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      You will receive a donation for me tomorrow. This forum is fantastic for information about our boxes.

Edit: That PayPal link does NOT work. Just post the email that is setup for PayPal and I can donate to that account.........

Clarkss12
      Fixed now, fell free to Test ;-)

Comment

Tested
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks Mate!

Comment

• blinkone
            blinkone commented
            Editing a comment
            Your welcome

Yes It Does work.
          Come on People Support FT
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            I used the wife's PayPal, actually its the only one we have

Donation completed, worked like a charm...................... Money well spent.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            Donation completed, worked like a charm...................... Money well spent.
            Thank you!
            You are great!

Neomode

Comment

Working...
            X