Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 ? A vs Beelink GT1 MINI? A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Beelink GT1 ? A vs Beelink GT1 MINI? A

    Hi, I'm interested in one of these 2 tv boxes, both are 4 / 32GB

    which recommend me.

    thanks

    #2
    Get the new one "GT-mini 2" comes with a slightly more powerful chip S905x3 and development will now stop on the S905x2 from Beelink, so you can only expect continuing OTA's for the new chip.

    This is how all these China Box manufactures operate, once a new product is released all development on old model ceases and only the new model is improved through OTA's.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Get the new one "GT-mini 2" comes with a slightly more powerful chip S905x3 and development will now stop on the S905x2 from Beelink, so you can only expect continuing OTA's for the new chip.

      This is how all these China Box manufactures operate, once a new product is released all development on old model ceases and only the new model is improved through OTA's.
      Thank you very much for your response has opened my eyes.
      unfortunate do that
      I will wait for the S905x3 to go down to about 63eur and buy it: -v
      buy a "beelink tvbx" do you think is the best technology option with support for 60 eur?
      thanks
      Last edited by tomsavini; 08-04-2019, 12:00.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tomsavini View Post
        I will wait for the S905x3 to go down to about 63eur and buy it: -v
        buy a "beelink tvbx" do you think is the best technology option with support for 60 eur?
        Yes, for TVbox's Beelink are good choices. But so are Ugoos brand which has the X2 Cube that recently got released and is slightly cheaper in price. Only bad thing with Beelink is that they always Drop support for devices anywhere from 6 months to 1 year after the initial release. Only positive, though, Beelink is a common brand and someone will eventually make a custom ROM for it to fix all the problems that Beelink doesn't.

        The S905x3 is still on Presale, won't even be delievered to Gearbest warehouses till September, so waiting for a Flash Sale to get cheaper is good idea if you have patience to wait 2 to 3 months. Look link:
        https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009418371154.html?wid=1433363

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

          Yes, for TVbox's Beelink are good choices. But so are Ugoos brand which has the X2 Cube that recently got released and is slightly cheaper in price. Only bad thing with Beelink is that they always Drop support for devices anywhere from 6 months to 1 year after the initial release. Only positive, though, Beelink is a common brand and someone will eventually make a custom ROM for it to fix all the problems that Beelink doesn't.

          The S905x3 is still on Presale, won't even be delievered to Gearbest warehouses till September, so waiting for a Flash Sale to get cheaper is good idea if you have patience to wait 2 to 3 months. Look link:
          https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009418371154.html?wid=1433363
          Thank you very much for your answers if the S905x3 is the best option I will buy it by gearb * est :-D (a question on the gearbe * page you can leave a note to the seller as one does on 3*BAY (example: please indicate a lower value by customs)

          Comment

          Working...
          X