Continuously burning red light on led TV box CS918 Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuously burning red light on led TV box CS918 Android

Hi i need help to overcome this problem , after updating the android tv box . it will not go on , standing RED light on standby led, by pressing red light go dim but box do nothing , i have opened it and there are some chips , the tv box has no name thats why can not tell ? , Onliy written ( ABDROID ) and also on kartoon written (CS918 4K Smart TV Box Android Quad Core 2GB+16GB Bluetooth WIFI TF USB OTG HDMI) the inside box two chip can be read , Please help me to recover the box , I will be very greate full any links or guides
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

hi sorry to mention that the usb cable will not work or have connection with pc , i have downloaded latest driver and tools of rockchip because in description on **** its a rk3229 chip cpu, step by step guide and any video will be most wellcome

Comment

Originally posted by mnadeem
      Hallo, ich habe immer noch nichts über diese TV-Box gefunden, wie man sie repariert, wo man das Original-Rom findet, wie man brennan und was der Pin ist, den ich für die Kommunikation mit dem PC kurzschließen muss. Der Rom-Nand-Chip ist SAMSUNG KLMAG2GE4A.
      Hi ,

first use English , change the latest Post to English , look here :

https://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in...device-bricked

ask if something is unclear , are you sure it is RK3229 , what Wifichip is used ,

https://androidpc.es/firmware-tv-box...29-30-11-2016/

maybe this Rom here , if still available ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the schnell answer , when i first time buyer this Tv Box the description is,CS918 4K Smart TV Box Android Quad Core 2GB+16GB Bluetooth WIFI TF USB OTG HDMI,, And inside white sheet CS918-221# HX317020602-01, also readble nand rom is SAMSUNG KLMAG2GE4A.A001 ,, And also first time when i try to find .see img

Comment

DIr Sir i have downloaded all the driver and firmware , and also seen the guide , bur that is es , translated with google , understand everything , but can not update,, my problem is that tvbox can not comunicate with usb pc , its all the time red led on , no function with reset butten inside the AVOUT jack , so there must be another method to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by mnadeem View Post
            DIr Sir i have downloaded all the driver and firmware , and also seen the guide , bur that is es , translated with google , understand everything , but can not update,, my problem is that tvbox can not comunicate with usb pc , its all the time red led on , no function with reset butten inside the AVOUT jack , so there must be another method to deal with it
            Hi ,

if you not "shortPins" while connecting , it can not show up on PC ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

The WiFi chip (WiFi Chip RTL8703AS )

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

if you not "shortPins" while connecting , it can not show up on PC ,

greetings / gefattern
                Whats pin where i have to short them , is there any step by step guide ,, my nand chip is samsung ( SAMSUNG KLMAG2GE4A.A001 )

Comment

Hi again do i have to connect tvbox with tv HDMI and also power supply in this ,, the reset butten doing nothing also when i press power butten the red light goes dim but it will not change any other color like blue or yellow ,, So need advise

Comment

Originally posted by mnadeem View Post
                    Hi again do i have to connect tvbox with tv HDMI and also power supply in this ,, the reset butten doing nothing also when i press power butten the red light goes dim but it will not change any other color like blue or yellow ,, So need advise
                    Hi ,

no , no HDMI , no Reset Button , like i discribed in PrivateMail to you , not PowerButton press ,

the Powersupply plug in to Power , ( Steckdose ) ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

THanks again i have see the email ,, Did understand some what , but no pictures or guides to to go on ,, every thing stand by but waiting the pin ? how to connect and where

Comment

Ok in NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location from Sir Trebor Moderator ,, seen the picture Samsung eMMC pins 17 & 18, , very interesting

Comment

gefattern and I
                          07-07-2020, 02:52
                          MaskRomMode
                          Hallo ,

( es ist ganz einfach , vorausgesetzt du hast die richtigen RK Treiber installiert & das richtige Flashpogramm ,

halte mit einem Draht einer Büroklammer die beiden besagten Pins verbunden , danach verbinde den USB Kabel

mit dem PC und dann das Netzteil in die Steckdose , jetzt sollte vorausgesetzt du hast vorher das FlashTool gestartet , im Tool

"Maskrommode" stehen und du gleichzeitig einen Ton vo Pc hören , direckt nachdem Ton kann man den Draht dann

loslassen , ganz einfach , wirklich , ))

So doing every thind what here advised but i am doing some where wrong

Last edited by gefattern; 07-07-2020, 15:05.

Comment

Is there any video or guide in picture for this tvbox ,

Comment

Hi first what is that mean (( ower supply with the PC, now you should have started the FlashTool in the tool ))

Second : (( "Mask mode" stand and you hear a tone ))

In what flash tool there is Mask Mode .. (( started the FlashTool beforehand, in the tool "Mask fashion" stand ))

I do not under stand ??

Comment

Working...
                              X