Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,

look here :

A guide on how to recover your Scishion V88's Rockchip 3229 Android TV box - May also be used on other rockchip 3229 box's with simliar box design and hardwa...

or search for "unbrick rockchip" , it is really simple ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi Ok after too many videos off youtube Seen then i have decided to repair box ,,Starting the Flash software putting image in it and then usb connect and finally pin short on .. nothing happend try many times ? but no luck .. then i havea video seen wjere thy guys say that some box need more power , plug the netz and try pin method again wala , connection is there ,, After more then many times ,, andlich its works , box started
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the pic after bootimg
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Again first thanks ,, Now i have another problem , there is no more room for internal storage only 2GB ,, And also there is about 11GB NanD flash,, normally it should be 16GB totally how to repair this ? see pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Do i have to flush image again ,with same method or now can i use normal ways then what or was utility i have to use ...

Comment

Originally posted by mnadeem View Post
              Hi Do i have to flush image again ,with same method or now can i use normal ways then what or was utility i have to use ...
              Hi ,

because of the old System it is splitted in Rom , newer Roms dont have that ,

really if i where you , i shall buy a new Box , this old stuff is a Security Risk too ,

dont waste your Time with this really old Box , buy a new one , maybe S905*3 ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi
                I do not under stand why so , because when i have bought this tv box it has only one internal storage , no Nand space or sd card internal . how come that before it's bricked alls were ok

Comment

+Hi today i have update new firmware and its running but storage problem is the same here is some pics.. there is also new LAN problem its shows but bot connecting ,, WIFI and Bluetooth is ok
                  Attached Files

Comment

After Googling i have found some utilities witch can convert or adjest internal space but how can we do in tvbox , can you explain that ,
                    Bythe way as you advised i have bought new tv box name ( MX10PRO 6K )
                    So the utilities are
                    N1:android-sdcard-external-2-internal
                    N2:eu.codlab.int2ext
                    N3:Official TWRP
                    N4:root-explorer
                    N5:supersu
                    Also seen the post
                    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...short-location

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-a-nand-memory

I want to repair this problem also ,, how to over come need help from experties

Comment

After Googling i have found some utilities witch can convert or adjest internal space but how can we do in tvbox , can you explain that ,
                      Bythe way as you advised i have bought new tv box name ( MX10PRO 6K )
                      So the utilities are
                      N1:android-sdcard-external-2-internal
                      N2:eu.codlab.int2ext
                      N3:Official TWRP
                      N4:root-explorer
                      N5:supersu
                      Also seen the post
                      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...short-location

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-a-nand-memory

I want to repair this problem also ,, how to over come need help from experties
                      Hi ,

your problem is that this old 5.1 Rom still has splitted Storage , you must find the correct Rom ,

what was installed before ??? , for sure a 7.1.2 Rom or not ??? , your Power problems already

shows how cheap this Boxes are build , hope your new MX10Pro does a better Job ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

your problem is that this old 5.1 Rom still has splitted Storage , you must find the correct Rom ,

what was installed before ??? , for sure a 7.1.2 Rom or not ??? , your Power problems already

shows how cheap this Boxes are build , hope your new MX10Pro does a better Job ,

good luck / gefattern
                        Hi i do not under stand what are you ment ,, do you mean that i have to find Android version like 7.1.2 or higher ,, ,, second i can not find loader3229(L) .i think if i want to change then need loader.bin for to update ,

Comment

Hi i do not under stand what are you ment ,, do you mean that i have to find Android version like 7.1.2 or higher ,, ,, second i can not find loader3229(L) .i think if i want to change then need loader.bin for to update ,
                          Hi ,

yes a Firmware where the Storage is not splitted , the Loader can be extracted from the correct Firmware ,

what Androidversion was installed before , do you know it ??? better trash it and do not waste your Time ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                          X