Mecool Km9 Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool Km9 Rom

Hi I have the mecool Km9 box and I don't like it.

One of the reasons for not liking it playstore is useless it's not the proper playstore, couldn't get any of the apps I liked, it just seems when you go to the playstore it just customs your options to the mecool box I couldn't get es file exploer either, just had to download from the web.

For instance if I go to the playstore with my phone all the usual apps are there so it obviously has to do with the operating system mecool is running.

Now though I am having problems with the stock or built in chrome it keeps crashing I get an awe snap error usually when that happens it's needing updated or there is a security issue, but I can't update as there is none, really annoying.

So can I change the ROM on this box or root it I would just like to get rid of this crappy operating system I can't do nothing with it, I bought the box because if the good specs but if I knew it was running this android system I wouldn't have bothered.

Anyone recommend any fixes thanks.

"Es File Explorer" has been removed from all Google Play store servers for several months already. The company that owned it had all their apps removed Play Store for App Ad Fraud.

Can try installing Google Android Webview and see if in developer settings you can change WebView provider. If Chrome is a System app and it won't update plus you have NO Root access then you are screwed and need a custom ROM, look in S905X2 forum Firmware-ROMs section for a custom ROM.

Comment

Working...
    X