How to Unbrick mi tv 4s (amlogic t962)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Unbrick mi tv 4s (amlogic t962)

Hi everyone. I have a mi tv 4s 50 inch and unfortunately i flash a incompatible rom with twrp and suddenly tv turned off during flash and never turn on after it. It was only detected when connected with pc in device manager with name gx-chip. After I search about this problem i install amlogic driver and usb burning tool in pc and find a multiple roms in zip format. But I couldn't find rom for mi tv 4s in img file format so i tried to flash other amlogic rom but USB burning tool stuck in 2% and shows romcode error. Are you guys have a link for firmware for mi tv 4s in .img format so I can flash it to my tv and unbrick it??? Please help me.

Originally posted by Pashmineh View Post
    Hi everyone. I have a mi tv 4s 50 inch and unfortunately i flash a incompatible rom with twrp and suddenly tv turned off during flash and never turn on after it. It was only detected when connected with pc in device manager with name gx-chip. After I search about this problem i install amlogic driver and usb burning tool in pc and find a multiple roms in zip format. But I couldn't find rom for mi tv 4s in img file format so i tried to flash other amlogic rom but USB burning tool stuck in 2% and shows romcode error. Are you guys have a link for firmware for mi tv 4s in .img format so I can flash it to my tv and unbrick it??? Please help me.
    Hi ,

in .zip format means , you must unzip them with Tool like 7zip , inside is the .img File , mostly ,

look on big G for more Info , zip is a Compress/Container Tool , like example rar files ,

and only flash if you are sure you have the right Rom , did you contact the Mi service and ask

for correct FW to flash and howto ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

in .zip format means , you must unzip them with Tool like 7zip , inside is the .img File , mostly ,

look on big G for more Info , zip is a Compress/Container Tool , like example rar files ,

and only flash if you are sure you have the right Rom , did you contact the Mi service and ask

for correct FW to flash and howto ,

good luck / gefattern
      Hi gefattern and thanks for your reply. I have rom for my device in zip format (ota version or full rom) but it doesn't support by usb burning tool so I need to convert it to img format or find it in internet but I can't. So is there a way to get img from zip packed firmware or link for img format firmware for my device?

Comment

Originally posted by Pashmineh View Post

Hi gefattern and thanks for your reply. I have rom for my device in zip format (ota version or full rom) but it doesn't support by usb burning tool so I need to convert it to img format or find it in internet but I can't. So is there a way to get img from zip packed firmware or link for img format firmware for my device?
        Hi ,

please look in Google what a .zip File is , you only have to extract the .img File from your existing .zip File , use 7zip Tool , simple every Child knows
        how to , good luck , otherwise i can not help ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X