T95Q Ethernet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Q Ethernet

hi, just set up a new t95q, having issues with Ethernet connection. As soon as I connect the vpn (IP Vanish) the Ethernet disconnects. When I go to IP settings and click the dhcp button it says “saved” and it reconnects. I’ve never had to do this before with an Android tv box. Can anyone advise me as to why this is happening and if I need to change something in the settings?

cheers

Has there ever been a fix for the VPN ethernet dropping problem on these boxes???

Comment

I took mine from the case and glued heatsinks on all the chips and ram and when i put it back together i got the wifi antennas crossed they were laying over each other. I kept having it drop and took it back apart several times restored it then i figured it out when i put it back together once i seperated the wires well and havnt had an issue since.

Not sure what was happening if it was overheating the chip or what but i did it more then once and every time i had issues it was because the 2 wires were to close or crossed.

Comment

Working...
      X