Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this best i will find sub $40 and why green lines my mi-box ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this best i will find sub $40 and why green lines my mi-box ?

The reviews on this box http://bit.ly/sub40bucks look good, I like the fact it is in the EU and UK warehouse + i only have max $40 to spend because I bought the Xiaomi Mi box but it causes green lines all over my TV, anyone know why ?

Thanks GARY

Originally posted by gary shit-simmons View Post
    The reviews on this box http://bit.ly/sub40bucks look good, I like the fact it is in the EU and UK warehouse + i only have max $40 to spend because I bought the Xiaomi Mi box but it causes green lines all over my TV, anyone know why ?

Thanks GARY
    Hi ,

try another Cable or TV ,

good luck /gefattern

Comment

Thanks GARY
      I bought one for my kitchen and was so happy with it i bought another for the holiday cottage.  The green issue with mibox could be a compatibility issue.  Have you tried it with a different TV ? 
      Last edited by TechTurd; 12-08-2019, 17:59.

Comment

Thanks Turd, yourself and another poster who directed me towards a reddit thread on the issue appear to be bang on. The mibox becomes a christmas present, H96 max on order for the spare room and think i treat myself to something tasty for my bedroom. My TV box addiction is running riot at the moment !!!!

Comment

2 cents ofTasty?
          UGOOS am6 or "cube" 4g ram is bullet-proof smooth. 2g ram, ya gotta keep eye on background apps....as A9 pie is a little more "piggy" than other OS.
          They are well refined tho.
          ~ just sayin
          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Thanks for tips, The UGOOS am6 and Cube on the shortlist along with Beelink GT - King and about 6 others, its tricky this :-/

Comment

Thanks for tips, The UGOOS am6 and Cube on the shortlist along with Beelink GT - King and about 6 others, its tricky this :-/
              0droid n2, Vim3L?
              ??????. .. only 4 on my short simple list.
              Most muckers just "get'em to market" and move on. Beelump is a forerunner of this group. imo
              Guest has kept my M8S pro running tits for 2 years now, so fine!
              Last edited by ClarkKent; 12-14-2019, 18:54. Reason: deleted Xtra goofy characters: V-mod
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
              X