Question, Aboul "Defalt Chinese Language"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, Aboul "Defalt Chinese Language"

Is there a Englist frim update to get rid of the "defalt chinese language" for the Cube or Pipo Tablets, I know we can change the language within the tablet it self, but what about the keybroad and Apps. With the ROM'S we change a lot, but do we also change the "Defalt Chinese Language" of the keybroad and app's that remain!

Originally posted by ghforlife View Post
    Is there a Englist frim update to get rid of the "defalt chinese language" for the Cube or Pipo Tablets, I know we can change the language within the tablet it self, but what about the keybroad and Apps. With the ROM'S we change a lot, but do we also change the "Defalt Chinese Language" of the keybroad and app's that remain!
    The default language (region and timezone too) are set in the build.prop. You can edit the build.prop on any rooted device. Google for instructions.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
      The default language (region and timezone too) are set in the build.prop. You can edit the build.prop on any rooted device. Google for instructions.

ShaunMT
      Thank You for your answer,
      Question; Can we take and change the file, (after we'r rooted) within the "original" rom that come's with the tablet, and can we change the rom, we choose to install on it, or does thoes rom's have it already changed,?

ghforlife;

ps_thank you for your help.....

Comment

Originally posted by ghforlife View Post
        Thank You for your answer,
        Question; Can we take and change the file, (after we'r rooted) within the "original" rom that come's with the tablet, and can we change the rom, we choose to install on it, or does thoes rom's have it already changed,?

ghforlife;

ps_thank you for your help.....
        You can change it on your current ROM. If there are any alternate ROMs available, they may or may not have it changed already.

The build.prop file can be changed before the ROM is packaged for installation, or it can be changed on the device after it is installed. There are several applications available on the Play store that can make editing the build prop easier on the device.

You can of course change the language in the system settings too. The only reason to change the build.prop is to set the default language that the tablet will return to after wiping the settings.
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

On Cube ROM's, 900supersport makes his default language UK English...since he lives in the UK. He sets the timezone to London.

On Pipo ROM's, I make the default language US English...since I live in the US. I set the timezone to Central time.

Both of us remove the Chinese keyboard during the debloat process. I personally switch to Thumb Keyboard just as soon as I can, because the default keyboard is not as comfortable to me.

I hope that helps.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Thanks to all;

I do not begain to know how to do anything to these "Tablets", how ever i'm trying to learn and understand them, being I am "60+" years Old, I thank God that I have lived to an age where I meet people such as you, that can Help someone as myself, do something that I "Truly Love" to do.
            Computers are the wonder of the world, and I just love them. I only wish I could live another 60 years to see what happens next.

Please keep doing what your doing, and please keep helping us who do not know but are willing to learn,

Thank You So verry much;

ghforlife,

Comment

Working...
            X