Modify Android TV ROM files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modify Android TV ROM files

Hey, newbie here. So I am making a custom rom based on Android TV for my MXQ PRO 4K. I did unpack it and changed some of thembut I am having trouble finding the following files that are left to be changed.

1. Settings background (how it was done in REDPOISON and AtvXperience)
    2. Wallpaper (not the setup wallpaper, I already changed it in /system/etc/default_wallpaper.png, I mean the homescreen wallpaper)

I would be so thankful that also you could point out other files that can be customized.

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    |
    | EDIT: I already changed the
    | BOOTVIDEO from /system/etc/bootvideo
    | SOME ICONS IN SETTINGS APK (TvSettings.apk)
    | BUILD.PROP

1. Settings background (how it was done in REDPOISON and AtvXperience)

2. Wallpaper (not the setup wallpaper, I already changed it in /system/etc/default_wallpaper.png, I mean the homescreen wallpaper)

Comment

Thank you SO much!

Comment

Also Guest. After modifying build.prop and deleting OTA updater apk, the first-time boot setup is stuck at "Checking for updates" and I can't do anything. What can I do with that?

EDIT: I read in your forum that I don't need to use CustomizationTool V5, I should use V4.
        I will try all that and hopefully it would work
        Last edited by xwintk; 01-06-2020, 22:11.

Comment

Originally posted by xwintk View Post
          Also Guest. After modifying build.prop FedLoan Servicing and deleting OTA updater apk, the first-time boot setup is stuck at "Checking for updates" and I can't do anything. What can I do with that?

EDIT: I read in your forum that I don't need to use CustomizationTool V5, I should use V4.
          I will try all that and hopefully it would work
          Thanks for the great feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X