This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real-debrid / vpn buffer on tv box

Signed up to real debrid about a few months ago but find that I have buffering issues when vpn is connected.

I've tried both pia and windscribe which I currently swapped to after the who kape tech take over but same issue occures.

Stream starts off strong capping out my 100megabit when the initial stream loads but then goes down to under 10 and starts buffering.

I've tried on 2 tv boxes I own. And h96 Pro plus and a me cool m8s pro l and both have the same issue.

Currently on windscribe I have the protocol set to ikev2 to see if that helps but have tried all the protocols.

Are these boxes just not good enough to handle real-debrid and VPN ?

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Spastro View Post
    Signed up to real debrid about a few months ago but find that I have buffering issues when vpn is connected.

I've tried both pia and windscribe which I currently swapped to after the who kape tech take over but same issue occures.

Stream starts off strong capping out my 100megabit when the initial stream loads but then goes down to under 10 and starts buffering.

I've tried on 2 tv boxes I own. And h96 Pro plus and a me cool m8s pro l and both have the same issue.

Currently on windscribe I have the protocol set to ikev2 to see if that helps but have tried all the protocols.

Are these boxes just not good enough to handle real-debrid and VPN ?

Any thoughts?
    Check on real-debrid's website if your VPN providers aren't on their naughty list.
    Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that allows you to quickly download files hosted on the Internet or instantly stream them into an innovative web player

They only support certain VPN providers that cooperate with them.
    Seems they don't support Windscribe.

Lots of these cheap boxes have only 100mbps ethernet and not gigabit ethernet.
    Some even have hardware faults and don't even reach 50mbps.
    So I would suggest to use a gigabit ethernet device.

Comment

Yeah I have whitelisted the ips so they are all good with real debrid and sadly they are connected via wifi. But like I said I can stream without vpn without any issues. It's only when vpn is on that the buffering issues occur.

What box do you use?

Comment

Working...
      X