Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPORTS MAD BRICKED 2 A95X F2

Help please

Hi I have upgraded from my old android boxes to two new A95X F2 boxes with AMLOGIC S905X2 and they are only 2 weeks old,I use a direct Ethernet connection , I installed four or five (SAME ON BOTH BOXES ) apk s on each box using a memory stick and they worked well for a few days and then both stopped working. they both seem to boot up CORRECTLY with the correct time and the word lan and the power on symbol showing in the window but I get NO SIGNAL on my television. I have tried a factory reset by pressing in the reset button inside the av connector for a couple of minuets but nothing happens, I have also tried with the correct image file using the usb burning tool and the amlogic sd card burning tool , both methods burn successfully but my television only shows NO SIGNAL when I try to load both methods, when I look at the source connections on the television it shows A95X F2 on the HDMI connection for the box. Could loading the apk s using a memmory stick or clicking the memmory cleaner regularly and after each installation have caused the problems.any help gratefully accepted. I have had the old boxes for 3/4 years without any problems a factory reset didn't put right, and I have successfully installed many apk s over the years all ideas gratefully received.
    thanks in advance
Working...
X