Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these TV boxes should I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia Shield TV Pro. The best Android streaming box and retro gaming machine.
    Amazon Fire TV Cube. The best Amazon streaming device.
    Turewell T9. Fast and efficient Android box.
    MINIX NEO U9-H. Good budget Android box.
    Mecool MK9 Pro. Android box with Google Assistant. nox player for pcjiofi.local.html

Comment

Originally posted by airfoxone View Post
      ... Amazon streaming device.
      ... Fast and efficient Android box.
      .... Good budget Android box.
      ... Android box with Google Assistant.
      Mecool KM2 Google Certified AND Netflix Certified box, plus all above.

Comment

I would choose the A95X F3 or H96 Max X3. Judging by the description, they are slightly better than the other two that you listed. I am not an expert, I could be wrong. I didn’t deal with these devices to state unequivocally.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrrrrton View Post
          I would choose the A95X F3 or H96 Max X3. Judging by the description, they are slightly better than the other two that you listed. I am not an expert, I could be wrong. I didn’t deal with these devices to state unequivocally.https://www.mybpcreditcard.one/

https://www.mykfc-experience.com/
          I nearly returned this since the main reason I bought it was to allow a family member to watch videos and listen to music from a micro SD card (TF card). While it reads micro SD cards just fine, the problem is that the cutout in the plastic for the card slot is too big. It becomes very easy to insert a micro SD card above the actual reader that is attached to the circuit board, jamming the card between the reader and plastic, and even losing the card inside the player. I lost one micro SD card inside, and hear it rattling around, so I put electric tape over the slot and labeled it as a broken SD card reader.

The device did provide my family member with a way to watch video from her phone on the TV, a much needed feature for someone who does not have internet through a provider and relies on internet through her mobile data. She can now hopefully watch Netflix and other streaming services with this device. I will update my review once I find out for sure that it at least works for that purpose.

Comment

H96 Max X3
            Pretty cool
            Calculate

Comment

I recommend x96 AIR S905x3 P3 version...3 USB ports, really good stock rom!

Comment

Does a smart TV need a cable box or broadband? If you want to continue receiving the same channels you have, then the answer is yes: You still need a cable or satellite box, because no other option will deliver the same channels and stations in the same way.

Comment

Working...
                X