Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB FAN, Android Sleep mode, Fan spinning

Hello there,

I dont know If anybody got the solution ... but I got USB Fan plugged to Android box ... but when I put the box into sleep mode, the fan is still spinning ... even when I completely turn off the box ... is not cutting the power to USB.

Is there any app that can control this settings or there is no software solution to this problem ?? Thank You in advance for any kind of help...
    The box is rooted.

I own several box's and when you turn off the box none of the USB turns off, on my Nvidia shield the USB does turn off when you turn the box off. So on the box that has the fan i have to pull the plug to turn off the fan .....so i will watch this and see if anyone has an app that shuts it off...

The Nvidia Shield is the only box i know that the USB turns off when you power down or put it to sleep.

Comment

Riiight ... I really dont know If there is any app that can control this ... but maybe somebody will tell ... We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by doxiq View Post
        Riiight ... I really dont know If there is any app that can control this ... but maybe somebody will tell ... We shall see.
        Hi ,

this is a bug of FW , i think , you can do nothing if you not a Dev. , you can only buy something like this :

https://www.google.com/search?q=usb+...obile&ie=UTF-8 ,

to slow down the Speed and Noise ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Wow i didnt search much for a USB fan, i am using this one for $5.00 and i would like the one with a speed control and off switch, its being used in the bedroom and not used that much.There are several with speed control and off switch on Amazon.. thanks for sharing that.. gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
            Wow i didnt search much for a USB fan, i am using this one for $5.00 and i would like the one with a speed control and off switch, its being used in the bedroom and not used that much.There are several with speed control and off switch on Amazon.. thanks for sharing that.. gefattern
            Hi ,

which do you prefer ??? , maybe i buy one too , for my X99 , with same Problem , USB Power always on , stupid cheap Rom Devs from China ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I like this one...from Amazon... AC Infinity MULTIFAN S4, Quiet 140mm USB Fan.....$14.99...

by AC Infinity

Comment

Working...
              X