streaming movies from Android to Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

streaming movies from Android to Tv

I have some movies on my Android smartphone and I would like to watch them on my TV. It's true that I can use the Pen drive. But the problem is recently I noticed that TV only plays some of the movies and no sound at all. The tv is not a smart TV. Anyway, is still there a chance to stream movies to TV?

VLC an MX Player both have a casting function. If you do a lot of streaming from phone to TV then just by a Chromecast.

Comment

Seriously !, I have been using VLC for several months on my Android..but I wasn't aware of its casting function. thanks for making me aware of that..I will check it out

Comment

Originally posted by mancini View Post
        I have some movies on my Android smartphone and I would like krogerfeedback to watch them on my TV. It's true that I can use the Pen drive. But the problem is recently I noticed that TV only plays some of the movies and no sound at all. The tv is not a smart TV. Anyway, is still there a chance to stream movies to TV?
        Thank you very much. I am also looking for the same. Can some one please respond.

Comment

I use bubleupnp dnla caster on my phone which streams hdr 4k/1080p rips to my lg oled b8,aslong as there not more than 50gig in size theyl play without any buffering,never fails,brilliant bit of software,I also use bubble on my nvidia sheild to stream every 1080p file to my lg tv via dnlal so I don't have to deal with the nvidia sheild poor 1080p up scaling,I really only use the sheild for playing 4k rips with plex, anything else I cast from the sheild to lg tv with bubbleupnp

Comment

Working...
          X