Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the better game chip S905D3 or S912?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is the better game chip S905D3 or S912?

Looking to get one of the older Khadas SBC and they are both about the same price.

The S905D3 has the Mali G-3 MP2, and the S912 has the Mali 820 MP

Are there much differences in the 1.9 quad core vs. the 1.5G octa core?

And what are the differences in the Mali G3 vs. the 820?

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
    Looking to get one of the older Khadas SBC and they are both about the same price.

The S905D3 has the Mali G-3 MP2, and the S912 has the Mali 820 MP

Are there much differences in the 1.9 quad core vs. the 1.5G octa core?

And what are the differences in the Mali G3 vs. the 820?
    Hi ,

if you want some Gaming Infos about that Chips you can look on YT for Videos ,

but the best for Gaming is still the Shield , but what your Gaming needs ???

I have a Mali 864 , Games like Dead Trigger 1-2 / Unkilled , WarRobots / Bullet Force

are working without Problems , here a Epic Citadel with S912 :

http://www.bee-link.com/?fromuser=kiziumiziu1981Buying link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KFMLCX6Sales Department:Contacts:CharlieMobile:(+86)13480802180Tel:+...

greetings / gefattern

Comment

see
      Khadas VIM3L SBC ships with Android 9.0. To find out about Amlogic S905D3 benchmarks results we've run Antutu, PCMark, and 3Dmark on the board.

Cheers

Comment

I have both shields already, i just cant get enough of these android boxes they are just to much fun.

I kinda like how the Khadas units are a DIY thing it kinda makes it more fun and there seems to be a lot of support which helps as well.

Since the 905 and 912 are a similar cost i wanted to get one of them but i was confused on the cores, the better GPU and there seems to be 2 of the 905 versions 905X and 905D3

Im thinking the 905D3 is the faster one but wanted to ask

I wasnt sure the S905X says its a 2.0G quad and the S905D3 is a 1.9 quad but each has a different GPU

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
          I have both shields already, i just cant get enough of these android boxes they are just to much fun.

I kinda like how the Khadas units are a DIY thing it kinda makes it more fun and there seems to be a lot of support which helps as well.

Since the 905 and 912 are a similar cost i wanted to get one of them dqfansurvey but i was confused on the cores, the better GPU and there seems to be 2 of the 905 versions 905X and 905D3

Im thinking the 905D3 is the faster one but wanted to ask

I wasnt sure the S905X says its a 2.0G quad and the S905D3 is a 1.9 quad but each has a different GPU
          This is great advice! Very honest and practical. I really enjoyed this post.

Nice post!!
          Last edited by AngerTechy; 08-08-2020, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by AngerTechy View Post

This is great advice! Very honest and practical. I really enjoyed this post.

Nice post!!
            Why did you add that link? "DQfansurvey" in the middle of my post you quoted? Is this a new form of trolling? or some way to lag the forum?

Comment

Working...
            X