Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PiPo Max M9 Roms

Hi;
    I own a pipo max m9 wifi, and i would like to know if there are any other "ROM's" for this tablet. I know of "Rileys roms" but, i would like to find other one's so i can try them also. Please provide "links" if you can.

I know it's been a while since any updates on the M9 Max. Sorry, Pipo just hasn't updated the firmware, which is what triggers my ROM building schedule. In fact, it's been soooooo long since they've updated...I wonder if they will.

You mean you want us to tell you about brand "X" ROM's?????

I really haven't kept track. I don't usually discuss the other forums here on Freaktab. I respect the work the other developers do, and just keep doing my thing. Google is your friend, though.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      I know it's been a while since any updates on the M9 Max. Sorry, Pipo just hasn't updated the firmware, which is what triggers my ROM building schedule. In fact, it's been soooooo long since they've updated...I wonder if they will.

You mean you want us to tell you about brand "X" ROM's?????

I really haven't kept track. I don't usually discuss the other forums here on Freaktab. I respect the work the other developers do, and just keep doing my thing. Google is your friend, though.
      Thank's for the "Help", I just wonted to know where to look and see if there was some more people making "roms" for this Tablet. You know the same firmware, just some one else, beside you, you told me that "900super" was doing roms for "cube", but he only does roms for that tablet, so are you the only one that makes a rom for this tablet, the only one on the web?

I know nothing about this tablet, and verry little about "Android" but I am trying to learn, and being almost 70, I don't have much time, but I am still here............

Comment

Well, you're in luck.

I just found a more recent firmware and I'm working on a new ROM for the M9 right now.

Hopefully I can have it out before long.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Well, you're in luck.

I just found a more recent firmware and I'm working on a new ROM for the M9 right now.

Hopefully I can have it out before long.
          Thank You riley; sorry if i sounded alittle tic off, in my post, but I'm not that good in this world of the web, and I need all the help I can get, I read and I fallow Instructions as long as I can understand them, and that is hard for me, the young people today are way a head and I have no time to catch-up....

Thank You so verry much for your time...

Comment

PiPo Max M9 Roms

Check in the Pipo section. I just posted version 2.0. Just download the zip file. Inside is a First Time User's Guide.

V1.9 is good. V2.0 should be tested first by some experienced users before I would recommend it.

Randy
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

Working...
            X