Galaxy Tab 10.1 - missing apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy Tab 10.1 - missing apps

I just updated Galaxy Tab 10.1 (p4wifi / GT-P7510) android 4 to Nougat.
    After updating there is hardly 10 apps on that tab in snap. Major apps like Google Play store, Google play services and Google settings to sign in are completely missing after updating.
    I installed Google play store on it but when I click to sign in , nothing happened. Not going to sign in.
    I installed Google services but I try to open it, it stops
    My question is that:
    in such a situation
    , what steps/tips I need to take to sign in the Google store so I can start downloading apps from Google play store?
    Please help me on that issue. I am grateful.

Attached Files

Originally posted by Sattab19 View Post
    I just updated Galaxy Tab 10.1 (p4wifi / GT-P7510) android 4 to Nougat.
    After updating there is hardly 10 apps on that tab in snap. Major apps like Google Play store, Google play services and Google settings to sign in are completely missing after updating.
    I installed Google play store on it but when I click to sign in , nothing happened. Not going to sign in.
    I installed Google services but I try to open it, it stops
    My question is that:
    in such a situation
    , what steps/tips I need to take to sign in the Google store so I can start downloading apps from Google play store?
    Please help me on that issue. I am grateful.
    Hi ,

on Samsung you must flash the specific GoggleApps , so called "Gapps" package over Recovery TWRP ,

on XDA you can find for sure ,

OpenGApps.org offers information and pre-built packages of The Open GApps Project. The Open GApps Project is an open-source effort to script the automatic generation of up-to-date Google Apps packages. All Android versions and platforms supported.

you must download the right Version , think it is only ARM ,

of course you must wipe stock , before install ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks gefattern .

Comment

Working...
      X