Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vertical mode, is it the app or the box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vertical mode, is it the app or the box?

I have a few of the wyze cameras i got off e-bay, one i have out the front window to check on the Amazon delivery driver andone at the garden.

Afew of my boxes want to rotate the app vertical and its hard to view things when they are sideways.

I have one box (MX10 pro 6K) with the H6 Allwinner chip that will keep everything in landscape mode. Im not sur eif its the box thats doing this or the app.

The boxes im having issues with are running the slimbox firmware which i think are built from phone firmwares so this hasnt been fixed, the MX10 pro has the stock default firmware they either fixed the app rotation thing or there is a setting i cant seem to find that stops the screen rotation thing?

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
    I have a few of the wyze cameras i got off e-bay, one i have out the front window to check on the Amazon delivery driver andone at the garden.

Afew of my boxes want to rotate the app vertical and its hard to view things when they are sideways.

I have one box (MX10 pro 6K) with the H6 Allwinner chip that will keep everything in landscape mode. Im not sur eif its the box thats doing this or the app.

The boxes im having issues with are running the slimbox firmware which i think are built from phone firmwares so this hasnt been fixed, the MX10 pro has the stock default firmware they either fixed the app rotation thing or there is a setting i cant seem to find that stops the screen rotation thing?
    Hi ,

use a , the Rotation Control App from Store , i self use one one my old 7inch Phablet ,

works great ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
        Thank you sir!
        Hi ,

if it works all is good ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...