Tivo streaming TV dongle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tivo streaming TV dongle?

Has anyone tried the new Tivo streaming Tv dongle? I got one and it seems faster than the Firetv stick 4K!

No edits!

Comment

Have you more Information about that Device?
      Seems Interesting to me.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem M2004J19C mit Tapatalk

Comment

Just go to Tivo website!

Comment

Hmm..
          Site says :
          The TiVo Stream 4k will give it another way to put its ad business in front of more customers.
          Are you seeing many ads?

Hardware :
          Amlogic s905Y / Ram : 2 Gb ddr4 / emmc : 8Gb / Wifi : A-B-N-AC / BT: V4
          So, does the Tivo stick really do 4k ? ( youtube ? HDR ? netflix ? )

Anyway.. 'Palerider'' perhaps you can do a review..
          The remote does looks Cool.. Does the Tivo stick work outside of the US ?
          i'M wondering..

Comment

I purchased one a few weeks ago, but can't use it. There is NO setting to turn OFF the SDR to HDR, so all my colors are washed out, my TV doesn't support HDR. Also, as with all the Amlogic devices, it will NOT play any BlueRay rips with the Microsoft VC-1 video codec. A lot of my BlueRay rips use that VC-1 codec, so I can't play them..
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
              Hmm..
              Site says :

Are you seeing many ads?

Hardware :
              Amlogic s905Y / Ram : 2 Gb ddr4 / emmc : 8Gb / Wifi : A-B-N-AC / BT: V4
              So, does the Tivo stick really do 4k ? ( youtube ? HDR ? netflix ? )

Anyway.. 'Palerider'' perhaps you can do a review..
              The remote does looks Cool.. Does the Tivo stick work outside of the US ?
              i'M wondering..
              No more than anything else! Yes it does 4K,also Dolby atmos!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                I purchased one a few weeks ago, but can't use it. There is NO setting to turn OFF the SDR to HDR, so all my colors are washed out, my TV doesn't support HDR. Also, as with all the Amlogic devices, it will NOT play any BlueRay rips with the Microsoft VC-1 video codec. A lot of my BlueRay rips use that VC-1 codec, so I can't play them..
                The HDR fix is suppose to be in next firmware update according to Reddit posts. Absolutely silly that it couldn't be fixed already, think the device has been for sale for 5 months now, should have been a simple fix to add the Off command for sdr2hdr to the vendor.build.prop so it wasn't automatically on and then add a toggle/switch to tvsettings.apk to turn it on for users that required sdr2HDR always.

Comment

This thing works great! Sure beats the hell out of Fire TV stick! Much faster!

Comment

Working...
                  X