Android Tv box help need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Tv box help need

Currently, I don't have an Android Tv box but I hope to buy one soon. I need some help with it. I'm using non-Android smart tv (TCL) and I'm wondering if Android Tv boxes support all the TV except brand. Also, I've heard an Android box completely similar to Android OS. If so, can I run third-party/modded APKs (Ex. Youtube Vanced) which I currently run on my Android on Tv after Tv box is connected to the Tv, or do I need to root the box as same as on Android to use such apps? Does the Android box completely convert the TV into Android OS?

Hmm..
    So, The main difference between android OS and androidtv OS
    -Its harder to load thirth party appz ( google : Download Third-Party Apps with Downloader App )
    -Not all appz you see on androidOS are compatible or optimized for AndroidTV OS
    You can install Vanced youtube.. but its not made to run on AndroidTv, Its harden to controle with remote
    A better option would be Smart youtube tv ( see : https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartYouTubeTV )
    It pretty much offers the same functions.. No ads , youtube watching exp ( both Vanced and Smart do Not require root )

Ps.. Best to wait for 11.11 or black friday or cyber monday deals.. and safe some bucks
    What for device did you wish to buy..?

Cheers

Comment

Hello there.
      I have a problem with my H96 Max Ultra HD !!
      In less than a month, the device turned off completely, and after much effort to upgrade the firmware, I realized that the EMMC apparently had a problem. At that time, the device was booted with a microsd card and started working, but its EMMC was not known. But there was a problem with the power input of the device, which looks like a triode, but I do not have its specifications. Does anyone have a picture of a board similar to my device to send me? Or does it have a datasheet of this board model?
      Device Spec :
      H616 4GB Ram 32GB Rom EMMC

Please Help if you have same device and same model
      My device it totaly dead now.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I find some smd triode that looks like it but some of them make the device stuck on " Boot" and some of them didnt let the device power on !!
        i really dont know what is this smd peice !! and by seraching i just know its a smd mosfet triode " of course I think it is " and this pieces are 2 kind NPN and PNP but i need the code or datesheet

Comment

Working...
        X