Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeso521.com

Hi,
    did anybody try that shop (yeso521.com) yet?

What do you think the risk is?

Cheers mates

realyy

hey have realy good prices, i also need to know if it is safe to buy from there...

Comment

Hi,
      I bought a device from there, experience so far:
      The Hompage is a bit buggy, you have to create an account and than you can buy via Paypal, sometimes the active formular pages did not work properly (the cost for delivery would not show if I entered the country+state+zip, only if I entered country+zip code only... etc).

I ordered the item with dhl delivery, the status went to completed very quickly, but the courrier picked it up only 3 days later and the tracking numbers shown in the order list were wrong.

Now I have an issue with the device (not fatal but anoying - if i had bought it in a shop it would be replaced). I will see how they will react to that - and in the end, a shop shows how good it really is when you see their support...

I will keep you posted.

Comment

mitglied thx for answer, hope all will be fine, please later on send more info. If you have time...

Comment

I have an Issue with the Remote-Control of the device I ordered there (CS968) ...it doesn't work.
          When I told the Yeso521 people, they send me a new IR-Control - without any hassle, they were really friendly.
          But (it arrived) this one doesn't work either so I guess it is the device itself. I will now have to discuss with them agian and see what they will propose.
          But up to now the experiance was rather pleasant.

Comment

yeso521 support Paypal, no need to worry about that, you can complain to paypal if you are not satisfied with the products.

Comment

Originally posted by inbluemall View Post
              yeso521 support Paypal, no need to worry about that, you can complain to paypal if you are not satisfied with the products.
              Yes of course, otherwise it would not even be worth dealing with them. But there is more to a good shop then excepting paypal...

Comment

To continue the story:

The second remote control they send did not work either. So it is an issue with the device.
                Now comes the interesting part:
                They proposed to replace the box, but sending it back would cost around 40 USD, and I would have to wait for weeks in order to get a new one.
                So I asked if they could give me a reduction on the price (for the missing function).
                After some negotiation Yeso521 agreed to refund almost 17% of the purchasing price (which is, if my information are correct, more than they earn by selling it).
                As an alternative they proposed a bluetooth keyboard with touchpad to control the Android Box, this would have cost them even more (but I have an airmouse with keyboard).

Overall, I have a good impression of the service, they really tried to find a solution that is agreeable for both sides and answered quickly to e-mails. (Which might also have to do with me, publishing the experience in this forum .)

In short: I would by there again.

Comment

Originally posted by mitglied View Post
                  Hi,
                  did anybody try that shop (yeso521.com) yet?

What do you think the risk is?

Cheers mates
                  hmm checking.....

Comment

Working...
                  X