Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to close my account and delete all of my data on FreakTab for the past few years, but so far without success.

I've tried sending an email to [email protected] multiple times but it seems that this address doesn't even exist.

Could anyone help me with this, please?

Thanks!

The question is, why do this? How does an account get in the way? If a newsletter arrives, just unsubscribe from it and that's it.

Comment

The question is, why waste your time replying to a thread if you're not going to answer the question or help in any way? You must be really bored.

To answer your question, it's none of your business but just in case you're not aware of GDPR, below are the eight distinct rights that all Europeans are entitled to.
      • The Right to Information
      • The Right of Access
      • The Right to Rectification
      • The Right to Erasure
      • The Right to Restriction of Processing
      • The Right to Data Portability
      • The Right to Object
      • The Right to Avoid Automated Decision-Making
      Thanks to you, I've decided to file a complaint with the European Data Protection Board.

Comment

Originally posted by .steven. View Post
        I've been trying to close my account and delete all of my data on FreakTab for the past few years, but so far without success.
        Choose My Profile - Edit settings, delete account under User Settings/Privacy, and Save Changes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gdpr.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	824239

Comment

Working...
        X