more help needed......lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more help needed......lol

As i am using a mac I cant use the flashing tools, so i dusted off the old pc and fired it up last night, but am I right in thinking I still cant use it as its only running a 32bit system?

This is getting frustrating now lol

any help would be great, cheers in advance

The flash tool doesn't require 64 bit. As long as you have the correct drivers installed you should be good to go.

I don't know what device you are trying to flash...but in my ROM's there is a First Time User's Guide that has a section on how to get the drivers installed. Just look up a RileyROM and download the zip and extract the pdf file from the root folder.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

just read through the pdf info, great write up...

problem is now i cant get the device into flash mode, it will not show up in the flash tool, i have tried all 3 ways and it will not show up, it shows up in device manager, and then will show up as a device in auto play, but thats all i can do.

really getting frustrated now, im sure its not as hard as i'm making it lol

Comment

Re: more help needed......lol

Seems a driver problem, please try to uninstall and install the driver again.
        To enter ib bootloader mode push the reset button while you connect the usb wire to the otg port.

leolas.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

sorry mate, uninstall and install what driver? I have turned off auto updates while I was trying the flash, its strange as it went into flash mode yesterday but now it just will not show up on the flash tool, im even using a different laptop that is running windows 8.

Comment

Working...
          X