Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad to see the end of the Freaktab forum: but its not :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long FreakTab and Friends. FreakTab succeeded in helping so many, a legacy that will live forever. Thank you operators, moderators, developers and members (ie, many friends here).

A moment of silence please.
    Today is a sad day.
    (._.)

Comment

I have met a lot of virtual friends on this forum throughout the years and will miss them dearly............ I will miss Trebor's reviews of a lot of these Android boxes, he cost me lots of $$$$$$$, because of his reviews........... Now maybe I can save some money and pay my delinquent bills, that I incurred because I purchased

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by nyceyes View Post
        So long FreakTab and Friends. FreakTab succeeded in helping so many, a legacy that will live forever. Thank you operators, moderators, developers and members (ie, many friends here).

A moment of silence please.
        Today is a sad day.
        (._.)
        Oh, so FreakTab will stay around. ☺️ Now we all need to chip in and help out for the long run. ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Hello,

Thanks all for your Wishes and offers.
          I can say the Future of Freaktab is save.
          We will stay online.

Regards Ray
          Freaktab Admin
          Best news to start the New Year 2022

Comment

thanks to the lads and peeps helping here
            i'm proud having some superceleron charged boxes here and there

this was very helpful during the androidstick/box era
            gearbest was there and efficient but suddently the decline was effective in 2020
            this will comes to an end like everything but glad it's still around now

Comment

Well guys, FT not going to disappear only going to change hands in this case to me!
              i talked with Ray and i ask him to see if he wanted to pass it along to me, so i can make it open for longer at my own expense....
              So this only going to be a manager(Ray will continue Admin if we wants to of course) change from him to me, or course i have some forum changes planned.
              But all in due time, me and him still need to do lots more talk.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Well guys, FT not going to disappear only going to change hands in this case to me!
                i talked with Ray and i ask him to see if he wanted to pass it along to me, so i can make it open for longer at my own expense....
                So this only going to be a manager(Ray will continue Admin if we wants to of course) change from him to me, or course i have some forum changes planned.
                Thank you, Super......... This is great news....... Wish you all the best.......
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

WoohOo.. Thats great news...!!

Happy new year...

Atleast one of my new years wishes came true...thanks SuperCeleron

Comment

Yes, this is great news. Happy New Year....and thank you

Comment

Very glad to see freak tab will be staying around...awesome...if i can help in anyway just pm me?

Comment

nós Brasileiros estamos contente com essa ótima noticia
                        supercelerom agradecemos de coraçao

Comment

Comment

You're awesome brother. Until I read that I was thinking to myself is there a way to salvage this entire thread. Can you take BTC donations? This is a great site and I'd like to send it a bit of BTC love. Won't be much but will send what I can.
                            Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

Comment

Hi guys thks for the offers in due time we going to maybe create a donation link.
                              Until then enjoy the forum.

Comment

Hi guys thks for the offers in due time we going to maybe create a donation link.
                                Until then enjoy the forum.
                                Great news LG!
                                Long live FT!
                                Glad to contribute when donations are up!

Comment

Working...
                                X