Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joined today and a query from Expert friends about PiPo Max-M8 Pro Tablet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, I fought mine for about a week and it just all of a sudden started working.

If it's off, just plug in a usb cable and see if it lights up.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      Like I said, I fought mine for about a week and it just all of a sudden started working.

If it's off, just plug in a usb cable and see if it lights up.
      Now running + functioning completely NORMAL...under STOCK ROM.
      Still sceptical about the stability and state of its functioning...keeping fingers crossed.
      Sometimes the tiny red led light turns on while charging,but sometimes it remains off while still on charge.

Just imagine my plight.

YES it does light up, while connecting to PC with the USB cable.

Are you assuring that the Tablet is fully O.K.

Then I shall cancel the #RMA status.

Friend, PLEASE GIVE ME AN ASSURANCE.

But the Tablet is "unrooted", so I can't use the "Titanium Back Up" utility for this device. Moreover some important tools + apps. could not be run as it is unrooted.

Friend,how can I root this Tablet using Stock ROM settings?

Comment

Just play with it over the weekend using stock. See if you can wear it in...and get it going...that's what happened for me. If by Monday or Tuesday it's still rough around the edges, go ahead and send it back.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

^Now everything seems to be normal.
          Even when I switch off the Tablet and then switch on after some time,no issues no problems seems to exist.

Just check for tomorrow.

If all is well,then I shall cancel my #RMA status.

Randy,where can I find the version 2.1 update/upgrade of your ROM?

If possible please do post a link.

Got it by searching within the forum,and downloading it.

Thank You Friend.

Comment

Any other Hardware issues?

Hello Randy,
            Wishing you all the best in your life,for saving us from lots of troubles in configuring and making our devices sail smoothly.Thank You very much.

Just a query Friend :

I have removed the Stock ROM(update_PIPO_M8 Pro-NO3G_2013628)from the Tablet and installed yours(Pipo_M8_Pro_wifi_RileyROM2.1).
            Everything is running NORMAL.
            Except whenever I switch on the Tablet,be it a normal boot or a reboot(present as an option in your Custom ROM) a double faint click/tapping sound is heard along with the display.
            This was heard as a single click/tap sound when I used to open the Tablet for the past two days using the custom ROM.

After opening all functions,actions, of the tab are pure O.K.

Is this any issue with the battery or any other Hardware component?

Should the Tablet be replaced or Do i keep it as a normal functional tablet?

Comment

Working...
            X