Please Help me decide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help me decide.

Please help me decide on my new tablet. So, I have a need for a new tablet and I would prefer it to be either 9.7 or 10.1. I like the retina display. What do I want it to do, well a bit of everything,
    I have looked at the specs on;
    1. Ramos W30HD
    2. Ramos i9
    3. Cube U30GT2
    4. Pipo M6 Pro

I dont need 3g, would like GPS but can always get a bluetooth gps reciever and have a TomTom that works good enough.

I dont want to spend over £180

I have read loads of reviews on all these, I find a review that says great things then i find another that doesnt. It makes choosing hard. I think I am more looking at the M6 or the cube, but would like some advice as what I should do.

Thanks For your help.

Capt

Please Help me decide.

What you run into with these Chinese brands is inconsistency in quality. For the most part, these are good brands...and you hear more negative than positive in reports because the silent majority doesn't post the good stuff. We frequently hear from those who have problems because they need help troubleshooting. That's why we're here.

My experience is with Pipo and Cube. Both sell good products...but a lemon does make it out of the factory from time to time.

Just make sure you read the return policies of the vendors before you make your decision and understand that it takes a long time to get a replacement if you get a bad one. It is a little complicated dealing directly with a Chinese vendor, but overall I've had decent experience.

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Randy, you are the first person to reply in all the forums I have posted in...

So if I gave you £180 which one would you go for? Or would you recommend something else? And more importantly where would you buy it from?

Capt

Comment

Please Help me decide.

About how much is that in USD?

I use Geekbuying.com.

Randy
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

about $280ish i think

Comment

Well, you're in luck because most of those tablets are very close to that amount on Geekbuying.com.

Of coarse, you have to select the vendor that is most attractive to you based on shipping and taxes and such. I always ship by DHL to the US because it is much faster than Air Freight out of China.

Just decide which screen size is best for you.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMuppet View Post
              Thanks Randy, you are the first person to reply in all the forums I have posted in...

So if I gave you £180 which one would you go for? Or would you recommend something else? And more importantly where would you buy it from?

Capt

where are you from?my friend. choose the local warehouse if you want your tablet ASAP because it will cost you more than 20days buy it from china.

i knwo coolicool.com from the advertise vendor in freaktab,which has local warehouse in Europe. the other venders like geekbuying don't have local warehouse.

Comment

I also bought from geekbuying.

Sent from my M9pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X