This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRONFY MXIV Amlogic S812 from TinyDeal.com [Sponsored Post]

TinyDeal has the New TRONFY MXIV Amlogic S812 on Sale.

This new Box has an AML S812 CPU, the only Main difference to the S802 is
    Multi-format 4K2K, H.264 and H.265 UHD hardware Decoder.
    Same as S802 but adding H.265/HEVC video decoding up to 4K and Gigabit Ethernet. This makes it more future proof than S802, and it
    could potentially be used as a media center with a USB hard drive and Gigabit Ethernet connection.

Here are the Tech Spec´s of the Device:
    • S812 Quad-core Chip
    • Excellent performance with S812 Quad-core processor, Octa core GPU. Adding H.265/HEVC video decoding up to 4K, Could be also used as a pretty good gaming platform or a media center.
    • Android 4.4
    • Enjoy customization on the highly evolved Android Kit Kat 4.4. Enjoy the best of Google with voice commands, hangouts app and Google Drive to ease your life.
    • 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM
    • Powered by 2.0GHz Quad-core processor.Stop restricting yourself to just one app at a time as the 2GB RAM lets you multi task effortlessly.
    • Eshare Function
    • It's a multi-screen interaction application for smart phone or tablet to interact with TV
    • Pre-install Video Software
    • Pre-install XBMC media center,XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats around. you can stream your multimedia from anywhere in the house or directly from the internet.
    • Net weight: 196 g / 6.91 oz
    • Size: 115 x 115 x 26 mm / 4.53 x 4.53 x 1.02 inch
    A soon we get a Sample of the Box we will make a Review of this Device.
    But from the Spec´s you see it is a Real Good Device.

If you want to get yourself one go here

Freaktab.com

Last edited by neomode; 05-16-2015, 22:59.

i must have one

Comment

Hello neomode, The link in your post=error 404.
      Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by robin3d View Post
        i must have one
        Thanks for the support! You can buy our original products at Tinydeal or Amazon with good service, hope you have a great shopping and using exprience.

Comment

Here is a coupon code for Tronfy MXIV on TinyDeal.

Coupon code: TRONFYMX4

Expired date: 6.20

Coupon codes for other TVBOX

>>>>http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...-x7s-and-so-on
          >>>>http://www.tinydealcouponcode.com/20...mi-and-tronfy/

Comment

Has anyone seen a review for the MXIV? If so, can you can you post a link?
            Thanks.

Comment

Iv got this box its an impressive box looking good so far I should have a review up over the weekend,,Antutu score is over 43.000 & Antutu video tester 3 is over 1100
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                Iv got this box its an impressive box looking good so far I should have a review up over the weekend,,Antutu score is over 43.000 & Antutu video tester 3 is over 1100
                I'm interested in this box, but 43000 Antutu. Is that realistic for the S812? Other than a few features(GLan, H.265, etc,), is it not much the same as the S802? How would the additional features allow the S812 to reach 43000? Am I missing something here?
                Looking forward to your review. I am wanting to get an Amlogic box, this might be the one.

Comment

Must be Android 5.1 or higher these days. Any ROM updates for that?

Comment

Originally posted by markedman View Post
                    Must be Android 5.1 or higher these days. Any ROM updates for that?
                    Now heres a poster that knows a good question to ask before buying 😁😁
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X