Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW] MXIII with Amlogic S812 - Presale on Gearbest

Hi guys,

I know that the S812 is not exactly new, but this device is hitting the market at a great price so i decided to share it where with you all. I will probably get myself one, my first S812 , so you can expect some support from me.

I'm indicating Gearbest, probably you can find it somewhere else but i have dealt with them previously and have nothing bad to say. And they are our Advertisers also, so you know they are legit.

Some photos for the eyes, it looks exactly like the previous model but with the power of the S812 inside.

Main Features:
    ● Comes with a RJ45 jack for 1000M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
    ● In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1.
    ● True 4K x 2K resolution which delivers best audio and video quality for you.
    ● Powerful Amlogic S812 Quad Core CPU and Octa Core ARM Mali-450 GPU: Stable and reliable.
    ● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
    ● Android 4.4 KiKat: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
    ● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
    ● 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
    ● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
    ● HDMI 1.4 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and MXIII-G are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
    ● 2 x USB host ports and 1 x OTG port: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
    ● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
    ● Support Miracast, DLNA.

You can pre order one on GEARBEST site. You will also find some more info on their page

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_202596.html

Don't miss out
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

I've been looking at this one. I wonder if eMMC will be used. I'm hoping they just left it out of the description by mistake.

Comment

I purchased this MXII-G 2/8GB and I am oveall pleased. I did not really need another TVBox since I already had a Tronsmart Vega (Round, s802). ;I upgraded because of the 4K res, H-265 decode and a bug I was having with my Vega Finless 2.1 in Hangouts not accepting a physical keyboard therfore requiring an onscreen keyboard to type. The bug was not resolved with the MXIII-G. I don't need 4K or H265 yet but I'm ready now. The Antutu score was 41337 which is a little better than my Vega. Everything worked out of the box and Kodi 14.2 was preinstalled. Kodi was configured and worked well however I upgraded to Kodi 15.0 anyway. The MXIII has run flawlessly and I do not feel the need to dump the OS for a better Finless or Oman creation, however, I probably will anyway if they offer an upgrade. The MXIII comes pre rooted. I have found I need the 16mb storage the Vega has but this is resolved with a memory card.
      Last edited by CChris; 08-03-2015, 14:21.

Comment

IS there a valid coupon code?

Comment

Working...
        X