Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inew V3 intensive review. Unboxing, design, startup, software, screen, sound, camera, battery, gaming, benchmark...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inew V3 intensive review. Unboxing, design, startup, software, screen, sound, camera, battery, gaming, benchmark...

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new in the China phone world, but I am planning to do a good entrance with this written and video review.
    Go check it out and don't hesitate to contact me (here) if you have some questions.
    Let me know what you think of it

Introduction

Whenever you are using an iphone, a blackberry or an android smartphone, you simply can’t close your eyes away from the Chinese smartphones. A quick look on the internet promises great value for money. Big specs, big screens at a bargain.

I was curious too, and I wanted to try one out. But then the search begins…

A lot of brands, a lot of models, a lot of camera’s and most of all … a lot of different prices.

Finally, as my first Chinese smartphone, I went for the Inew V3.

I payed around 180€ instead of 130€, but the free gifts and the customs/waiting time avoided, it was a good compromise.

And indeed, ordered it on Tuesday, received it on Friday.

Couldn’t wait to open it …

Unboxing

First impressions are good, the package is well protected by a foam and held firmly by an elastic.

Removing this, reveils the Inew V3 box.

Read more:
    Inew V3 review. Unboxing, design, startup, software, screen, sound, camera, battery, gaming, benchmark and conclusion | Chinaphonebelgium.com

Kind regards,
    Ben
Working...
X