Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inateck 4-Port USB Desktop Charger (6A) UC4002 & Portable Bluetooth Speaker BP1002B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inateck 4-Port USB Desktop Charger (6A) UC4002 & Portable Bluetooth Speaker BP1002B

Hi, here is my personal unboxing and quick test of the Inateck 4-Port USB Desktop Charger (6A) UC4002 & Portable Bluetooth Speaker BP1002B that I got from Amazon.

More info
    Shop at Inateck official site for the top-notch iPad and Surface keyboard, USB-C hub, laptop bags, hdd enclosures, hard drive docking station, PCIe card, barcode scanners and more with premium quality.

Shop at Inateck official site for the top-notch iPad and Surface keyboard, USB-C hub, laptop bags, hdd enclosures, hard drive docking station, PCIe card, barcode scanners and more with premium quality.

Unboxing & Quick test / sound test

The Desktop Charger is a really nice accessory. It is good if you have a lot of devices and for example have to travel and don't want to carry all the chargers with you. It is super fast (each port 1,5A) and has a blue LED indicator.

The Bluetooth Speaker plays very loud and the soundquality is crystal clear. The bass is not the best, but compared to the size and price it is fine I think. It is very small and easy to carry.
Working...
X