Air mouse head-to-head comparison guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air mouse head-to-head comparison guide

I reviewed 10 air-mice, remotes and even a touchpad to figure out which works best with Android TV boxes and Kodi right out of the box.
    One challenge to building the perfect Kodi HTPC setup is choosing the best air mouse. Here's our favorites, including a wireless touchpad.
    Site: AndroidPCReview.com
    YouTube

Thanks for the reviews and information. I have/had several of the remotes that you reviewed, but have different opinions on them. It all depends on how they are to be used. I really can't say that I have a favorite, they are all good.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

There were a couple I really didn't like (as you can tell), but the one I was most disappointed in was the Measy RC11. I've heard a lot of good things about it from various people, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the plus side, I wasn't expecting to like the ProBox2 Remote+ as much as I did. Pretty solid unit, but it doesn't have a keyboard which is a deal-breaker for me.
      Site: AndroidPCReview.com
      YouTube

Comment

That little Hausbell H7 works great for OpenELEC. I use it on my MK808B Plus running OpenELEC and it gives me everything I want.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
        X